Our mission is to make the healing ministry of Jesus Christ available to all!
Gary Hagerman, D.C., Director of Trinity Healing Ministry, opened the ministry in July of 2005.
1. We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, to be inspired by God and to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God; it is our rule for faith and conduct.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is both true God and true man; that: · He was born of a virgin. · He lived a sinless life. · He performed miracles. · He died for the sins of mankind. · He was raised from the dead bodily and ascended to the right hand of God. · He is the High Priest, Advocate, Intercessor and Mediator of the New Covenant. · He will return to this earth in power and glory.
4. We believe that personal salvation is received by a repentant acknowledgment of the failure of one’s own way and a commitment to and confession of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord with the consequential regeneration and indwelling of our spirit by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe that baptism by immersion in water is a response of obedience and a declaration of discipleship by all those who have trusted in Jesus Christ for salvation and submitted to Him as Lord.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Person of the Holy Spirit who: · Indwells all born-again believers. · Empowers believers for godly living and service. · Guides and teaches believers in being conformed to the life of Jesus Christ. · Imparts supernatural gifts to believers enabling them to do the works of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that deliverance from sickness and disease is provided by the atonement of Jesus Christ.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of everlasting life and joy in the presence of God and they that are lost to the resurrection of everlasting conscious punishment and separation from God.
10. We believe that all who are regenerated through faith in Jesus Christ become members of the body of Christ, the church universal, and that active participation in a local church is the will of God for every believer, being essential for the advancement of God’s kingdom as well as for personal spiritual growth.
Trinity Healing Teams provides prayer for physical, mental, and spiritual healing according to the example of Jesus Christ and His disciples as recorded in the bible. The ministry of Jesus Christ is summarized in Acts 10:38: “how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. Jesus’ ministry of healing was intended to be an example for His disciples past, present and future.” And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of diseases.” (Matt. 10:1) We are followers of Jesus Christ commissioned and empowered by Him to be His representatives on earth. As His representatives, we are answering His call to release healing to the whole person through prayer. Trinity Healing Teams operates similar to a walk-in clinic, offering assistance by trained volunteers during regular hours of operation each week. No appointment is required and no fee is charged. Ministry team members belong to a broad spectrum of bible-believing churches in the greater Knoxville area. A team of two or three ministry members prays for each person individually in a private room.
When you enter you will need to sign in at the information desk. A team member will give you a form to fill out with your name, reason for visit, etc. (on subsequent visits you will only need to fill in reason for visit). Our team member will bring your form to the healing ministry team. Our director, Gary Hagerman, D.C., will assign a team for you. The team assigned will secure a room and then come and get you from the waiting area. They will take you to the room and pray for you, as God directs.
(865) 405-2257 or (865) 705-4421
Trinity Community Church
6706 Central Avenue Pike
Knoxville, TN 37912
07:00 PM – 09:00 PM
© Trinity Healing Teams